Shadespire Tower is solo instanced content which offers first time completion rewards.
It is first unlocked by completing the [Guide] Public Announcement Tower quest, once you reach level 50 and have 302 item level (Tier 1). There is also the Fatespire Tower, which unlocks at 802 item level (Tier 2).
- Both of the Towers have 50 floors each, and the aim is to clear each level of the tower, to go higher and higher in difficulty and collect all the rewards.
- There are a mix of different objectives, such as killing waves of enemies, elites, killing a boss, or simply surviving for a certain amount of time.
- You cannot skip a floor and must complete each floor in order, the required item level also goes up every 5 floors.
- If you fail a floor by dying or running out of time, you can re-enter again at any time to try again.
How to Enter Shadespire Tower
To enter the Tower, simply go to the [Tower] entrance in any main city.
From here you can select which Tower you would like to enter and see the item level requirements and rewards.
When you enter the tower, you will first be in a room with a Battle Workshop.
The Battle Workshop is an area where you can repair, restock your Battle Items, swap skills presets, swap gear, etc.
During the battle you will not be able to do any of this and can only use Battle Items (F1 Potions are disabled).
When you are ready, go to the portal to select the floor.
Floor Tips and Strategy
Shadespire Tower (Tier 1)
For additional tips and a full walkthrough, I highly recommend checking this guide from thegamer.com.
- Floor 5 – You only need to kill the spider boss on this floor, destroying the eggs will spawn more spiders
- Floor 8 – An elite monster will spawn in the bottom left side of the room. You only need to kill the elite monster to complete this floor.
- Floor 10 – Just like the spider boss, you only need to kill the infected boss in the middle, destroying the containers will spawn additional monsters
- Floor 12 – Simply activate the north/south switch
- Floor 15 – This room is a little different. Walking into the center of the room or hitting the monster in the middle will set off an alarm. If the alarm goes off then all the monsters will start to hit you and you will not be able to survive for very long. Carefully go around the edge of the room and kill all the archers first without setting off the alarm. Then destroy the alarm afterwards. If you accidentally hit the alarm you can use a Scarecrow Battle Item to taunt the monsters for a short period of time, or the Stealth Robe.
- Floor 16 – This is the first survival floor. On this floor the only goal is to survive until the end. The monsters who run towards you will explode when nearby and can one-shot. Run away and use mobility skills so you don’t get caught by them.
- Floor 24 – On this floor, a stone can be found in the center of the room, destroy it to spawn Lir, an NPC who will fight alongside you and aid you on this floor. If you are playing a Bard class and struggling to kill the monsters, you can focus on surviving and let Lir kill the boss for you.
- Floor 39 – For floor 39 you will be aided by Lir again to fight Witch Neiha. You will deal a very small amount of damage to this boss so you need to let Lir do the attacking and just focus on surviving and dealing damage where you can to stagger the boss.
- Floor 41 – On floor 41 you only need to kill the one elite monster to complete the level. Additional clones of the boss will spawn which are invulnerable and are only there to chase you around and disrupt. If you are struggling, you can use a Scarecrow Battle Item to taunt the monsters for a short period of time.
- Floor 48 – On this floor you will be silenced and unable to use your skills. You will need Grenade Battle Items (such as the Flame Grenades) to deal damage. Another tactic you can use is to pop a Panacea potion to remove the silence, then instantly use your Awakening ability on the boss. This should be enough damage to kill the boss.
- Floor 50 – Floor 50 is particularily difficult and is the hardest boss to face. Towards the beginning, he will start to channel a light beam which deals high damage, so watch out and keep on the move. During the second phase, the floor will turn to darkness and you will be unable to see the attacks. You must look out for the positions of the boss’ hands to tell which attack he is channelling. If the hands are in the middle, then you need to move close to the boss. If the hands are apart then you move further away.
Rewards are one-time rewards across your roster (all your characters). After completing the Tower once, you can complete the tower on other characters, but you will obtain honing materials only. All honing materials gained from Tower are BOUND to character.
Shadespire Tower (Tier 1)
Fatespire Tower (Tier 2)