Cube is instanced PVE content that first becomes available when you reach level 50 and have a minimum of 302 ilvl (Tier 1)
The Cube rewards are Silver, Star’s Breaths (Honing Success increase) and Battle Engravings. Cube is also a very good source of EXP.
To enter Cube you need a special ticket, and the content can be completed solo or in a party of up to 4. However, it is recommended to complete Cube in a party since it is much easier.
When you obtain your first ticket, you will need to complete the guide quest [Guide] Public Announcement: Cube, which will unlock cubes.
How to Enter Cube
To enter Cube you will need an Entrance Ticket: Cube for either Tier 1, Tier 2 or Tier 3. Completing Cube in a party will require all members to have a ticket.
- Cube Tickets can be obtained from the boss on the 2nd room in Chaos Dungeons, but only if you have Aura of Resonance (your 2 daily entries).
- You can also obtain a ticket from an Entrance Ticket Chest, which can be bought from the Sylmael Bloodstone Exchange NPC.
Once you have your ticket, you can enter Cube by going to the [Cube] entrance in any main city.
Upon Entry you have the choice of whether to use 3 Entrance Tickets at once. Using multiple tickets simply multiplies the number of chests you get at the end by x3. However, you will miss out on EXP and some minor rewards, so it is always better to do them seperately if you have time.
How to complete the Cube
Inside Cube, the goal is to kill all the monsters on each floor, without your party dying. If the entire party dies then you will fail and only gain rewards up to where you failed.
Each cleared floor rewards you with points based on how well your party performed. These points will level up the reward chest, and on average it will take around 15 – 20 floors to reach the maximum reward chest.
- Although there is a timer, you do not automatically fail if the time runs out. Once the time runs out it will become more difficult though, since ghosts will start spawning in the room. You don’t need to kill the ghosts to complete the floor but they will be annoying to deal with since they deal high damage.
- If anyone dies, but your party still cleared the room, they will be revived at the end with only 25% HP
- Points towards the reward chest are gained based on how quickly your team clears the room, and whether anyone died
- these rooms are bonus reward rooms, they can either contain Tooki monsters or a Treasure chest to open
Types of Rooms and Effects
When moving into the next room, the colour of the floor reveals the type of room you are about to enter:
- White rooms – these are normal rooms with basic monsters
- Blue rooms – these rooms are survival rooms (similar to tower), the monsters in this room will explode when they are close to you, getting hit by one of them can usually kill you
- Purple rooms – these rooms are elite rooms containing more difficult monsters
- Red rooms – these rooms contain bosses
- Yellow rooms – these rooms are bonus reward rooms, they can either contain Tooki monsters or a Treasure chest to open
In addition to the room type, when you enter each room you can gain a small buff or debuff effect, which can make the room easier or harder to complete. Sometimes the effect can last for multiple rooms, and the effect is always displayed at the top right.
Some examples of the effects can be found below:
- Bonus Attack & Movement Speed
- Extra Crit Rate
- Extra Damage
- Life Steal
- Max Health Increase
- Health Regen per second
- Reduced Cooldown of Skills
- Attack Power Reduction
- Cannot Use Items
- Death after certain amount of time
- Movement Speed Reduction
- Max Health Reduction
- Increased Damage Taken
- Increased Skill Cooldowns
- Reduced Vision (Darkness)
- Poison Damage
Clearing each room rewards your party with points towards the Cube Chest rewards. Completing the Cube can also reward you with the following direct drops: